McDowell wins Andalucía Masters title on holiday

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
davidgolf
Dark Secret Love

Male
Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2012-04-13

PostSubject: McDowell wins Andalucía Masters title on holiday   Fri 12 Jul 2013 - 5:53

Graeme McDowell of North Ireland photo a Seventy four Sunday for you to win a Andalucía Masters from Valderrama.

He accomplished at 3-under, a pair of shots previous to Northern Ireland's Gareth May bin, whom shot a new 76 to do in a link for 2nd place having Denmark's Siren Kjeldsen (69) in addition to Ireland's Damien McCrae (72).

McDowell earned $697,000 in reference to his third glory of the season within the European Expedition.

McDowell, who gained the Wales Open and the Oughout.S. Start in May, is expected to transfer to Absolutely no. 10 if golf's rankings are usually announced Friday.

Those positions will be capped by England's Lee Westwood, who will substitute Tiger Woods seeing that No. 1. Martin Kaiser needed any top-two finish in Spain, but chance a shutting down 75 to conclude tied to get 21st.golf clubs for sale

Kaiser additionally finds the lead decreasing in Europe's Kind to Dubai funds list. By winning the $697,000 1st prize, McDowell trim Kaiser's advantage.

"I are really attempting to put the excel on a good season, Inches McDowell said. "I don't just want to slumber on my laurels and easily cruise to Dubai. I have smacked a hole with Martin's lead here and now we go on to Shanghai, where by I really intend to give him the run for his capital.

"I am beginning move into the upper echelons of the game of golf and needs to believe in myself. To see Lee Westwood move to Virtually no. 1 is perfect for him following playing very well for the last couple of years and perfect for European golf. And, not surprisingly, now We're trying to pursue him lower."

McDowell trailed McCrae along with three openings remaining as soon as the 2008 Cana Open success holed a bunker shot with regard to birdie at the par-3 Fifteenth.

But McCrae's lead was short-lived. After driving powering a sapling at the upcoming hole, he / she ran way up a double-bogey as well as dropped pictures at each in the final a pair of holes.cheap golf clubs

"To palm it all back the way Used to do was pretty disappointing," McCrae said. "I bought fliers out of negative lies that I didn't have to have - but that's Valderrama for you : when the system bites, the idea bites tricky."

May bin has been within just one shot of McDowell playing Valderrama's scary 17th, nevertheless he too fell apart. He putted their third picture into waters around the environment friendly and driven into timber at the final hole.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.procheapgolf.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1