A chance closed to Mizuno MP-63 irons

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
golfonline01

Female
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2012-07-14

PostSubject: A chance closed to Mizuno MP-63 irons   Mon 6 Aug 2012 - 9:51

Mizuno MP-63 are the Japanese forging experts' latest offering for low handicap golfers and Tour players.

Got a chance to try my new MP 63's this past weekend. They did not disappoint. They have a nice soft feel at impact and a consistant piercing ball flight. The sweet spot is larger then I expected and the feedback is great, as you can feel exactly where contact is made on the face. The MMizuno MP-63 irons has the best of both worlds. Small head like a blade with the diamond cavity. When struck nicely, these irons feel like butter. I will not be trading in these 63's for many years to come. Congrats to Mizuno on a super product. I would recommend these irons for even high HC's from 15 down to scratch.

One of the primary design goals of the MP 63 was to improve on the feel and playability of the MP-62. So they copied the head size, top line, offset, and sole width, and then set to tuning the sound and feel and enhancing the grind to improve the irons' versatility in shot making.

If practice is not part of your golf equipment and you just want to play a weekend round from time to time, perhaps a game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.onlinegolfmart.co.uk/Mizuno-MX-300-Irons-UK_77.html
yyao
Heartache Every Moment
Heartache Every Moment

Female
Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2012-02-13

PostSubject: Re: A chance closed to Mizuno MP-63 irons   Tue 2 Apr 2013 - 4:32

These clubs within ranges provide every single degree of golfer a prime high quality merchandise on http://www.amateurgolfstore.net/Ping-G15-Driver-US_BUY_87.html that ensures generating a hard game a small much easier. In all probability the most prosperous Nike golf clubs are the VR collection. The full Nike VR variety has been up to date and now incorporates the ping k15 irons, the VR Professional Blades, the VR Pro Combo and the VR Professional Cavitys. Writeup on the brand new along with Top selling Nike Could Golf Footwear Next year Nike Women's Atmosphere Embellish Playing ping k15. An advanced female whom enjoys golfing and it has an amazing taste for design! then Next year Nike Women's Air flow Embellish is ideal for you. These clubs are often less expensive than other type and offer regular, recreational players good clubs at a fair price. NIke golf clubs and the newly released Ping i20 are examples of excellent over the counter clubs that provide a different ping g15 to the game depending on the player. However, it is important to remember that name brand clubs do carry a higher than average price tag and in some cases for just a few dollars more you can have a set custom fitted to you and your style of play.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.cheapgolfzone.com/

A chance closed to Mizuno MP-63 irons
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1