View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ashley323
Dark Secret Love

Female
Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2012-05-31

PostSubject: Ping G20 Driver VS G20 Irons    Wed 27 Jun 2012 - 9:56

A week of work very hard and the best way to relax is to play golf. Of course, want to play golf without good golf products. I introduce several kinds of it.

I've now played 3 rounds with the Ping G20 driver w/Dianama Blue shaft. I now have a slight draw to very straight and LONG shot pattern. This playing second shots from the fairway is nice. I hit the longest drive of my life today, leaving me a 50 yard second shot on a 375 yard par 4. I can't wait for the weather to warm up and the ground to firm up so I get some roll.

The G20 driver result from Ping's investment in multi-metal technology that combines the key properties of various materials to deliver a club that produces an optimal performance. The Rapture V2 iron is made up or a tungsten sole weight, a titanium face and a stainless steel body to allow for an innovative game improvement design. The lightweight titanium face allows weight to be relocated to the wider tungsten sole that positions the centre of gravity ideally for a higher launch angle and increased MOI. As a result the Ping G20 driver for sale can incorporate stronger lofts to increase distance without sacrificing any control. The incorporation of a deeper Custom Tuning Port with elastomer inserts increases face stability for a solid feel and a uniform response across the whole clubface.

A very famous Japanese golf producer XXIO recently launched its new star G20 Irons to the golf market. The one who got the chance to try the XXIO is the world famous James Michael Furyk, he is an American professional golfer and 2010 FedEx Cup champion. Furyk is known for consistently playing at the top level and for a visibly unconventional, looping golf swing.

The new Ping G20 Irons features an all new Super Tix face. Super Tix is a titanium material proprietary to Sri Sports and has always been used in XXIO driver.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.huohu.com

Ping G20 Driver VS G20 Irons
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1